- Cases & Covers
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Wall Décor
- Home Décor
- Wedding & Anniversary
- Contemporary Music
- Gospel Music
- Inspirational Music
- Instrumental Music
- Praise & Worship
- Southern Gospel
- Adult Resources
- Children's Resources
- Church Ware
- Communion Supplies
- Robes and Apparel
- Sanctuary Resources
- Youth Resource
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- Wedding & Marriage
New & Bestselling Jonathan Cahn
To know what the future holds, know what the past is hiding.
Jonathan Cahn, author of the New York Times best sellers The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, and The Paradigm, now unveils The Oracle, in which he opens up the jubilean prophecies that have determined everything from the rise and fall of world empires to two world wars, current events, end-time prophecy, and much more.
- Could an ancient prophecy given in a Middle Eastern desert over three thousand years ago determine the events of our day?
- Could some of the most famous people of modern history and current events be secretly linked to this mystery--even a modern president of the United States?
- Could this ancient revelation pinpoint the events of our time down to the year, month, and date?
- Could a mysterious ordinance manifest on the world stage on an exact timetable determined from ancient times?
- Could these manifestations have altered--and now be altering--the course of world events?
Also Available in Spanish
E-Book ISBN: 978-1-62999-268-6
Jonathan Cahn, who caused a national and international stir with the New York Times best seller The Harbinger and then The Mystery of the Shemitah, now brings us a treasure chest, which contains some of the greatest mysteries of all time. The reader will discover life-transforming secrets, mind-blowing realities, and heart-changing revelations in such mysteries as The Face in the Waters, The Leper King, The Land of Gezarah, The Secret of the Third Prince, The House of Spirits, The Mystery of the Rains, How to Alter Your Past, The Second Scroll, The Similitude, The Mystery of the Eighth Day, and much more. The Book of Mysteries takes the readers on a journey of divine revelation through ancient scriptures, the laws of creation, the deep of God's Word, the hidden streams of history, the most important keys of spiritual truth, end-time mysteries, and the secrets of life.
The Book of Mysteries opens up with a traveler and his encounter with a man known only as "the teacher." The teacher takes him on an odyssey through desert mountains, valleys, gardens and plains, encounters with nomadic tent dwellers, caverns and ancient ruins, chambers of scrolls and vessels, and more. The reader is taken along to partake in the journey and in all the teachings and revelations. The traveler keeps a journal, in which he writes down each of the mysteries given to him by the teacher in his one-year odyssey--365 different mysteries--one for each day of the year. Thus, on top of everything else, The Book of Mysteries is also a daily devotional unlike any other. And each mystery contains a special mission for each day of the year, a mission that takes the revelation and applies it to reality for a life-changing journey.
Practically apply the daily mission, Scriptures, and insights from The Book of Mysteries to your life.
Created as a companion to The Book of Mysteries by Jonathan Cahn, this prayer journal enhances the reader experience through the amazing mysteries revealed. Record your thoughts and prayers on lined pages that correspond with the 365 mysteries, scriptures, and daily missions shared in the print book with the most important keys of spiritual truth, end-time mysteries, and secrets of life.
The Shemitah occurs every seven years. Has God already given us clues as to what will happen next?The Shemitah (shmee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecy and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today. In The Mystery of the Shemitah Revised and Updated readers will discover new insight on current events such as:
- How the Great Depression, and other economic events fit into the Shemitah
- How the pattern of sevens predicted 9/11 to the exact hour
- How the World Trade Center was conceived, started, finished, and destroyed in Shemitah years
- How the rise--and possibly the fall--of America can be linked to the year of the Shemitah.
- How stock market crashes in 2015 were linked to the period of nullification at the end of the Shemitah.
- Expands on the key revelations Jonathan Cahn shared in the New York Times best seller The Mystery of the Shemitah.
- Contains updated information with five new chapters that cast new light on the ongoing biblical patterns and cycles.
Go deeper into the meaning and messages of The Harbinger with this DVD that includes background material on the nine prophetic signs, interviews with top Christian leaders, and the "story behind the story" of the New York Times best seller.
This 60-minute documentary DVD is based on The Harbinger and The Harbinger Companion and Study Guide, which define the signs and omens that Israel rebelled against God and how they apply to America today.
Told in three distinctive sections or "acts," The Harbinger Decoded is a fast-paced visual narrative that provides both the "story behind the story" of the million copy-selling book and revealing insights into the harbingers, including how they continue today with the completion of the Freedom Tower and the 2012 election.