- Cases & Covers
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Wall Décor
- Home Décor
- Wedding & Anniversary
- Contemporary Music
- Gospel Music
- Inspirational Music
- Instrumental Music
- Praise & Worship
- Southern Gospel
- Adult Resources
- Children's Resources
- Church Ware
- Communion Supplies
- Robes and Apparel
- Sanctuary Resources
- Youth Resource
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Father's Day
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
Spirit Empowered Life Bestselling Titles Up To 30% Off
It's one of the most dividing words in the church. Some pastors use it to tell their congregations that God will make them all rich, rich, rich Others spurn the word and insist that true Christlikeness is found in forsaking all worldly riches and possessions.
- Poverty is a mind-set that holds us back from true wealth
- You determine your wealth based on how much, and how well you love yourself When you learn to cultivate a mind-set of abundance, no matter your circumstances, you will begin to experience the wealth of heaven in every area of your life.
Throughout his ministry, Pastor Jason Noble has witnessed miracles. And he was there when John Smith--a young boy who had fallen through ice and been declared dead--walked out of the hospital two weeks after being surrounded by prayer. Why, he asks, don't believers see more wonders like this one?In this powerful companion to the major motion picture Breakthrough, Noble
- reveals the heart of miracles
- explores biblical and present-day accounts to inspire readers
- shows how God works in believers to invade the natural with the supernatural
- provides principles and tools to help readers welcome the miraculous God longs to work wonders in your life, too. Let this book help you believe with boldness
What is God saying through your dreams?
Your dreams are a unique opportunity to hear from Heaven. While you sleep, daily distractions are absent, creating a space for God to speak.
In the night, God intertwines Heavenly messages and details from your life into a meaningful, storied tapestry. These divinely woven dreams may offer wisdom, bestow comfort, or inspire courage.
The Beginner's Guide to Dream Interpretation will show you how to:
- Interpret your dreams using Scripture and the Holy Spirit's guidance, even when dreams are embarrassing or frightening.
- Capture your dreams in a dream journal.
- Expand your creative ability by learning to 'catch' Heavenly treasure from dreams.
- Understand the meanings behind nightmares.
- Learn what to do when you experience D j Vu.
- Discover your own personal code language with God.
FROM BEST-SELLING AUTHOR OF PRAYERS THAT ROUT DEMONS
Influence and power are not just for men.
The fight was never intended to be man vs. woman. Both men and women are strong and mighty in the Lord. Chayil is a Hebrew word that is connected to strength, wealth, power, influence, wisdom, and military might, and it happens to be the word translated "virtuous" in Proverbs 31. Since the beginning of time chayil, or "virtuous," women have been created to fight for and defend their homes, families, and other kingdom entities against evil influences. Chayil women have been empowered to organize and activate those under their authority so that everything to which they are assigned runs smoothly and with excellence.
A chayil woman is strong, mighty, and efficient; valiant, virtuous, and victorious. We were created to war together, man and woman, side by side, tearing down demonic strongholds of wickedness and advancing the territory of the kingdom of God.
If you want to be empowered to accomplish your kingdom destiny and purpose in Christ, this book is for you Using numerous examples from Scripture, this book shows women how to tap into the essence of the chayil anointing so they will be
- endued with power to defend and take back what is theirs;
- strengthened and motivated to tap into their God-given abilities and power to build and influence the areas they occupy;
- activated with supernatural wisdom and power to get wealth and to overtake the thief that comes to steal, kill, and destroy;
- able to take authority and defend their families, possessions, destinies, property, and dignity;
- encouraged to have an edge against the forces that try to destroy their vision and success in business or ministry.
Is Heaven on Earth Really Possible?
When we struggle with defeat and discouragement, the Holy Spirit is the key to victory and peace. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe shows how to bring order to the chaos in your life, receive God's power to heal and deliver, fulfill your true purpose with joy, be a leader in your sphere of influence, and be part of God's government on earth. We have access to the unseen world of the Spirit and can bring heavenly influence to earth. When you receive God's Spirit into your life, you will find that His gifts are your birthright. Receive the fullness of God's Spirit and start living in the spiritual power that God has promised you. "It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you" (John 16:7 NKJV).
Miracles wait at the communion table
For centuries, the church has observed the Lord's Supper as part of corporate worship, instituted by Jesus Himself. But for many Christians today, this tradition can be a confusing ritual. Are we missing something in this ancient sacrament?
Beni and Bill Johnson--renowned authors and senior leaders of Bethel Church in Redding, CA--had a miraculous revelation while celebrating communion. In The Power of Communion, they reveal how this sacred practice is an often-overlooked opportunity to release God's power in your life
Don't settle for a lifeless routine. God is supernaturally present in the sacrament of Communion Learn to embrace this prophetic act of remembrance, worship, warfare, and healing as it was always meant to be
Discover practical keys for...
- Healing release the healing testimony of Jesus' blood and body over sickness.
- Deliverance announce the eternal victory of Jesus over torment, addiction and bondage.
- Warfare: shift spiritual atmospheres over you, your family and even world events.
- Presence experience new dimensions of God's glory as you apply Jesus' victory over your life.
James has so much to say about living a successful Christian life. The book addresses a variety of topics important to growing your faith, and teaches that you not only need to read the Word of God and know what it says, but you also need to act on it. In this comprehensive study tool, Joyce Meyer takes a deep dive into the principles of James, identifying key truths and incorporating room for personal reflection. Part of the Deeper Life series, Joyce's commentary on James will stir your faith in God, and inspire you to live righteously in practical ways because of your love for Him and desire to glorify Him in your life.
Internationally renowned Bible teacher Joyce Meyer provides in-depth commentary on James, and offers valuable lessons in Christian behavior and putting your faith into practice on a daily basis.
Internationally renowned Bible teacher Joyce Meyer provides a close study and commentary on Ephesians, emphasizing the importance of living in Christ and putting your relationship with God first.Paul's letter to the Ephesians is a well-loved book of the Bible that teaches some of the most important lessons of faith: who you are in Christ, how you are to live as His follower, and how to gain victory in the spiritual battles you face. In this study tool, Joyce Meyer takes a deep dive into those beloved verses, identifying key truths and incorporating room for personal reflection. Joyce's Deeper Life series provides key Biblical commentary that will help you develop a stronger relationship with God. If you take the time to study His word, you'll see how much He loves you and who you are in His image. Change will come, and your life will bear the good fruit that God intends